The Hotel is amphitheatrically built on a magnificent slope, which is covered with pine tress reaching all the way down to our private beach.
It is located on the south side of the island, between the ports of Skopelos and Glossa, approximately 13 km from each one. Furthermore, the settlement of Panormos as well as the beaches of Kastani and Milia are located very near-by.
The hotel was built on the intended site of a summer estate, with focus on respecting the local nature and environment, as well as the local Skopelitan architecture. The Adrina Beach Hotel is nowadays a landmark and jewel of the island.
The Adrina Beach Hotel, 144 bed capacity, is built on a sloping plot of land and provides:
- 48 double beds (25 sq. meters) which can accommodate a third person with an extra bed.
- 11 Maisonettes (35 sq. meters) with one WC. They can accommodate up to four persons.
- Two Conference Rooms
- Fresh Sea Water pool
- Jetty to moor small boats and water-crafts
- Children’s playground
- Reception opened for 24 hours
- Quick departure service
- Child care service by qualified staff
- Porter service
- Breakfast service early in the morning
- Provide food or breakfast to customers in special packages if requested
- Parking car and tourist bus
- Parking in nearby property plot of the business